wireless router and reciver

June 10, 2009 at 19:23:26
i want to hook up another puter in my farest bedroom how do i do this

See More: wireless router and reciver

Report •

June 10, 2009 at 19:31:32
1st you need a wireless router.
Then you need a wireless PCI card or USB network dongle for the extra PC.
Set up the wireless router and go to town!

Some HELP in posting on Computing.net plus free progs and instructions Cheers

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question