Windows Installer keeps popping up whenever
I right-click on anything or run any software. It
jut says "preparing to install" but doesn't
specify what. After hanging in there for few
seconds, it just disappears.
I did extensive search online and tried
everything that I could find. What I tried:
1. Cleaned up every entry within MS Installer
2. Uninstalled all software that was shown in
MS MS Installer CleanUp Utility
3. Reinstalled Windows Installer
4. Tried msiexec/unreg with msiexec/regserver
5. Stopped all software in windows start-up.
6. Tried stopping installer in services
Nothing helps :(