problem accessing my monitor to change etc.

October 20, 2010 at 17:27:34
Specs: Windows XP
I have a problem getting to the controls that allow me to change contrast, resolution etc of my flat screen moniter, a few months ago my screen started showing round items as oval and I was able (thru trial and error) lower the resolution which corrected the problem but the contrast etc has been going haywire and I can't figure out how to correct these problems...
I need help but am a newbie (at 70+ years)..
Please help me..

See More: problem accessing my monitor to change etc.

October 21, 2010 at 17:19:06
You need to do some reading or googling or get someone with more experience to help you.

On the info you have given, see if any of these links help.

Changing Windows' Default Display Font Size
Information about computer monitors
WinXP: Customizing the Look
WinXP: Messing with the Display
What does "Optimal" Refresh Rate really mean?
To increase or decrease the size of objects and text on your screen
Change DPI Settings in Windows XP
"Is there any way to change the system font size in XP? Aside from changing the DPI setting in the display properties."

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question