|Okay, I downloaded that Resource Kit, and I am stuck at part 8, 9 and 10...|
8. open a Command Prompt window
9. key the commands
net stop spooler
net start spooler
10. open Windows Explorer
11. navigate to %systemroot%\system32\spool\printers\ and delete any files there. By default, this is where the print spooler stores print files.
12. navigate to %systemroot%\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86 (%systemroot% is usually Windows, but it might be winnt or something else; this is set when the OS is installed).
13. inside w32x86, there will be folders with the names 2 and 3 (one or more of these may be absent - not a problem)
delete all of the files and sub-folders in each of the 2 and 3 folders, but not the folders themselves
inside w32x86, there may be other folders with names starting with "hewlett_packard", "hphp" or something else; delete these folders also
14. restart the print spooler (see steps 8 and 9 above)
I open the command shell but when i type "net stop spooler" it shows this
The Print Spooler service is not started.
More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3521.
I was unsure if that is what it was supposed to say so when i typed "net start spooler" it said..
The system cannot find the file specified.
& when step 10 came.. i didnt understand when it said open Windows Exlporer.. and or the rest of the steps.
Thank you for trying to help. and if you still can that would be great