Solved Philips 190B Monitor Spakers

July 18, 2016 at 22:25:57
Specs: Windows XP
Can I purchase a cord which connect to the monitor speakers to sound card in the cpu, for windows XP

See More: Philips 190B Monitor Spakers

Report •

July 19, 2016 at 00:05:40
Please do not post twice for this issue. It takes time for people toto reply; as we are all volunteers, and drop in here as and when we can - from all over the world.

What make and model is the computer?

Report •

July 19, 2016 at 04:48:50
THIS is a CPU.

Don't see many 5:4 monitors anymore. Here's the manual:

message edited by riider

Report •

July 21, 2016 at 10:12:20
✔ Best Answer
Why is this so difficult? And why are multiple posts needed to solve such a simple "problem"? You need to get a 3.5 mm male-to-male audio cable. Read the manual!

Report •

Related Solutions

July 21, 2016 at 10:15:44
Double posting is a darned nuisance. I had already wasted my time by responding to the other one which has now, rightly, been removed by the moderator. We only do this in our spare time so do not appreciate doing things twice.

If you see the manual the cable you are looking for is perfectly standard and available in any reasonable computer store.

Always pop back and let us know the outcome - thanks

Report •

Ask Question