|I'm having trouble installing the .Net |
Framework 3.5 SP1 update, and its causing
me not to be able to upgrade to XP SP3 or
install a program that requires that.
Here's what i've done so far:
Completely uninstalled every version of .Net
Framework, restarted computer as required
and used the Windows Uninstaller to ensure
they were completely removed. I then
reinstalled everything starting at 1.0 then the
service pack, then 2.0 etc....I used to not be
able to install the base 3.5 but now I can...but
once I get 3.5 installed I can't get the service
I've got updated virus definitions and it is clear
of viruses, I've updated the ad-aware program
and there is no malware or other issues.
I've defragmented, ran the SFC System File
Checker utility, chkdsk, defragged the registry
and cleaned it....no luck!