my computer picture seems stretched, how do I

February 5, 2011 at 03:32:54
Specs: Windows XP
when I watch a film on my new computer, the picture seems stretched from top to bottom, how can I rectify this problem, it is not bad, but it is bugging me.

See More: my computer picture seems stretched, how do I

Report •

February 5, 2011 at 09:10:28
Your monitor should have buttons on it to change the screen size for
width or height.
You can also check your resolution for a better picture.

Report •

February 5, 2011 at 13:23:26
If this is strictly when playing videos, you should at least tell us which program is used for viewing... and maybe some clarification about what "a film" means (streaming video, DVD, etc.).

It sounds like the aspect ratio is not on automatic mode in whatever player in use, but with the info above, who can guess?

Report •

August 8, 2011 at 00:47:56
If your entire screen is stretched go to your desktop then right click, go to properties, settings, then adjust your screen resolution to suit your monitor size to how you like it

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question