|Thanks. You see I can't replace the RAID card and install drivers then, since I won't be able to use the HDDs. I thought to do it this way, so please tell me if I'm on the right path?|
1. Unplug the old RAID card
2. Plug in the new RAID card
3. Plug in one of the old HDDs directly into the mainboard
4. Plug in one of the new HDDs directly into the mainboard as well
5. Load up Windows and install the new RAID driver
6. Copy the entire old HDD into a plugged in new HDD -- 1x1
7. Turn off, then plug in both new HDDs into a new RAID card
8. Restart and create RAID1 array from one of the new HDDs.
My only dilemma is how to make a 1x1 copy of the old HDD?