|KEEP NOTE:When you reformat the hard drive, ALL of your data will be lost forever, which includes any updates you have downloaded, programs, and documents, and will also require reinstalling Windows, making your personalized settings lost, multimedia, EVERYTHING!|
Follow the steps below:
1. Insert the Windows Boot Disk.
2. Shut down your computer.
3. Turn it on.
4. On the VERY FIRST screen you see, press F12 until the screen disappears.
5. A list will appear, choose your installed CD drive.
6. "Press any key to boot from CD" press a key!
7. Windows setup will load. Wait while it loads the drivers.
8. A screen with options should appear. Choose "Set up Windows now".
9. Choose the main hard drive.
10. Choose format the hard drive using the "NTFS, FAT, or FAT32" your choice.
11. The drive will be formatted.
12. Windows setup files will be copied to your hard disk.
13. Your computer will restart.
14. After your computer boots up Windows Setup will continue.
15. After setup is complete, your computer will be restarted.
16. Your hard drive will be reformatted and have Windows on it!
Ask and Answer. The way of learning.