|Thanks to you all. Here are my answers to last kindly suggestions.|
• I don't have Google Desk installed but Lookeen, which is a program that runs with Outlook and only when Outlook is open, but even when Outlook is closed the noise persists. Anyway, I uninstalled Lookeen and noise continued.
• As far as I know, Microsoft Security Essentials is not compatible with ESET Smart Security. Is it?
• I have 3 hard discs installed in my PC, all of them are Western Digital (WDC), and according with WDC program, and Seatools program, all are fine.
• I've run anti Rootkit programs, like F-Secure Flashlight, and found nothing.
However, I couldn't run FPort, Whenever I tried, a kind of DOS screen appears momentarily but disappears immediately.
Just in case this could be an indication that I've been hacked and my PC is being used through a specific port, I clock all network traffic but the disc noise continues.
I've just run Filemon and did what Johnw suggested. All programs running are known but two: and
I've just disabled the jps.exe but found something estrange related to .
• These file should be in System/32. However, most Filemon instances where csrss.exe is associated with System/32 QUERY INFORMATION indicate "Attribute: error", but there are other instances NOT associated with System/32 but with "WinSxS\Manifest\x86" or "Assembly\GAC" with not always with the error indication.
• Besides that, I also read that in Task Mgr should appear TWO csrss.exe entrance but in mine there is only one, and it is a critical system process.
Does that indicating that there's a problem with my csrss.exe?