|I think you can simply copy that file to the usb. |
Then follow this.
How to log on to the computer by using a password reset disk
If you forget your password, you can log on to the computer by using a new password that you create by using the Password Reset Wizard and your password reset disk. To do this, follow these steps:
1. On the Windows XP logon screen, click the user name that you want to use. The Type your password box appears. Press ENTER or click the right-arrow button. You receive the following error message:
Did you forget your password?
You can click the "?" button to see your password hint.
Or you can use your password reset disk.
Please type your password again.
Be sure to use the correct uppercase and lowercase letters.
2. Click use your password reset disk. The Password Reset Wizard starts. The Password Reset Wizard permits you to create a new password for your user account.
3. Click Next.
4. Insert the password reset disk into drive A, and then click Next.
5. Type a new password in the Type a new password box.
6. Type the same password in the Type the password again to confirm box.
7. In the Type a new password hint box, type a hint to remind you of your password if you forget the new password.
Note This hint is visible to anyone who tries to log on to the computer by using your user account.
8. Click Next, and then click Finish. The Password Reset Wizard quits, and you return to the Windows XP logon screen.
Note The password reset disk is automatically updated with the new password information. You do not have to create a new password reset disk.
9. Type your new password in the Type your password box, and then click the right-arrow button to log on to the computer.
"The era of big government is over," said Clinton 1996