How do I enlarge the display?

Dell Insprion 17.3
December 20, 2010 at 11:16:13
Specs: Windows XP
My display has a black 1.5" band on the sides. How do I enlarge the display?

See More: How do I enlarge the display?

Report •

December 20, 2010 at 13:14:40
My guess is with keys on the monitor to expand the image.

Why did it take me over a year to phone in a problem to ATT?

Report •

December 21, 2010 at 03:11:14
hazel Haase, place your cursor over the edge in question until it becomes a double ended arrow. Drag it where you like and then exit (only needs to be done once) using the option under 'file' rather than the handier 'X'. That forces Windows to 'remember' and it'll be used from then on.
Ed in Texas.

Report •

December 21, 2010 at 12:11:14
If this is a crt monitor, like jefro suggested use buttons on monitor to stretch out image.

Frank Pepper: “Professionals built the Titanic, amateurs the ark”

Report •

Related Solutions

December 21, 2010 at 13:13:09

The poster said "black 1.5" band on the sides", which is a display or monitor issue.
What you described is enlarging a Window.

We all live on a ball.

Report •

Ask Question