how do i contact my system administrator

January 15, 2011 at 16:40:30
Specs: Windows XP
I can't download various items using pdf and it often says to "contact your system administrator", how do I do that please?

See More: how do i contact my system administrator

Report •

January 15, 2011 at 17:14:08
Generally you would pick up the telephone and give him or her a call. That if you are using a computer at you place of work.

If it is a home computer, then the owner of the computer will be the system administrator.


Report •

January 16, 2011 at 12:08:20
The administrator is usually the person who manages and maintains a computer and usually is the owner of the PC as StuartS stated in the post above.

Report •

January 16, 2011 at 14:24:43
Kind of a trick question. In the computer world there are two "administrators"

One is a real person and gets paid, like at a business.

The other is a standard microsoft user name. The computer has an account called administrator. Depending on the version you have you may or may not see that term but it should be there.

Usually it means that you are using your computer safely. It means that you are not an admin user but a limited user. You would need to find out what this means. A normal pdf file should never ask that.

Why did it take me over a year to phone in a problem to ATT?

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question