help, a series of MMMMMM's

bruce February 1, 2009 at 14:30:24
Specs: Windows XP
I was writing a post on a forum and suddenly it went into a series of the letter m, I came off the net and all my icons on the desktop were shaking and now under IE and 'My computor is a line of the letter m
what is this, I am doing spybot and will do avg check but can't understand it

See More: help, a series of MMMMMMs

Report •

February 1, 2009 at 15:42:12
I would look at the possibility of a stuck key on the keyboard. shut down your system and then restart it and see if it clears up.

I would definately look at another keyboard

In reference to 11/05/2008

"So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause."
- George Lucas

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question