|Here is your Hard Drive Controller: http://ftp.us.dell.com/SATA/R82876.exe|
You can contact Dell (through Chat) here to have the driver available for burning to CD: http://support.dell.com/support/top...
Floppy disk Instructions for R82876.exe:
At the beginning of the operating system setup, press F6 to install a third party SCSI or RAID driver.
1. When prompted, select 'S' to Specify Additional Device.
2. When prompted, insert the floppy disk
3. At this point you should be presented with a selection for one of the following depending on you hardware version and configuration:
- Intel(R) 82801FR SATA RAID Controller
- Intel(R) 82801FR SATA AHCI Controller
4. Highlight the selection that is appropriate for the hardware in your system and press Enter.
5. Press Enter again to continue. Leave the floppy disk in the system until the next reboot as the software will need to be copied from the floppy disk again when setup is copying files.