Fill in between points

Microsoft / Paint
September 29, 2009 at 05:48:38
Specs: Windows XP
Can one mark the end points of a line and then (somehow) a there's command to fill in between the two points...possible?

See More: Fill in between points

Report •

September 29, 2009 at 12:02:45
I don't think you can do that, but you can draw a straight line by dragging from one point to another. Check 'line' in help.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question