|Below are outlined few important steps to help you fix Windows BSOD.|
- First of all reboot your machine.
- Login to Windows and wait until Blue screen appears.
- At this point ensure that your system is connected to Internet. If not then connect to
Internet and restart system again. After logon, follow the next step.
- Now press CTRL + ALT + DEL and to enter into Task Manager.
- In the task manager click on Application tab.
- Next click on New Task.
Enter this command
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
It is assumed that you are using Internet Explorer as a web browser. If you are using another browser then locate its path and then write in the command (same as you did with "iexplore.exe"
- After this step, you browser should start downloading.
- Now click on the downloaded file (Registry Cleaner/PC Optimizer) and run it on your computer.