01. click Start / Run and type in regedit then click OK
02. navigate to the following registry key:
03. on the right pane, doubleclick at <b>oobetimer</b> and change the last 2 numbers to 00, if it's not already the same. If it's already set to 00, you have to choose something different, let's say 11.
04. close regedit
05. click Start / Run and type in
06. click OK.
07. now you'll get the Activation Screen. Here choose "Activate Windows by phone" or something like that.
08. in the new screen, coming up, click "change Product key" and put in the product key you have.
When everything is done, reboot your computer.
message edited by paulsep