|1. Insert the Windows installation disc.|
2. Restart your computer. For that
· Click the Start button.
· Click the arrow next to the Lock button.
· Then click Restart.
3. When windows restarts, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc.
· Choose your language settings, and then click Next.
· Click Repair your computer.
· Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
· On the System Recovery Options menu, click Startup Repair.
· Startup Repair might prompt you to make choices as it tries to fix the problem.
· It will restart your computer as it makes repairs.
· Follow the onscreen instructions to repair your computer.
Repairing Windows from the Installation disc is not possible every time. Also it will set your programs to the default, means you have done any settings on some of the application according to your convenience, it will be over write. To get your settings back and fix the problems permanently, you may download Windows Vista repair Tool. It will fix your all problems in Windows Vista. To read about this tool, visit the link provided below: