Need help trace IP address of MySpace hacker

May 17, 2010 at 12:36:27
Specs: Windows Vista
Hi,i need help! Someone is trying to ruin my life and I need to get their IP address so I can turn them in to the police for harassment. They've hacked my myspace and stuff. Then they did this: they made a video of me,which isn't cool. I was wondering if someone could help me. Thanx if ya can.

See More: Need help trace IP address of MySpace hacker

Report •

May 17, 2010 at 13:01:46
Call the police first! Then have send letter and email to youtube and demand that any likeness of you be removed.

Playing to the angels
Les Paul (1915-2009)

Report •

May 17, 2010 at 13:25:42
Do you not know how to secure your myspace account?
change your logon password asap

Google secure myspace account for more info and/or contact myspace directly.

You don't need to trace anything. Contact your local police dept. Depending on what your State's laws are a number have made this harrassment illegal. If you can store the video so it can't be destroyed do so.

Report •

May 18, 2010 at 10:02:01
Wow! I can't believe that happened! Unfortunately I am not
sure how to change an ip address but there are other
solutions. Before anything make sure all personal information
on your myspace isn't available to this creep. Calling the
police is a priority. This person is harassing you big time.
Deleting then recreating your mypsace is another option
although a lot more troubling. Changing the password may or
may not help depending on how they hacked into your
account. I hope you can get this solved!

Report •

Related Solutions

May 30, 2010 at 20:02:07
I'm sorry I haven't seen any these reply's firsthand, and thank you very much for the help. I have called the police and they said they could not do anything about. I've contacted myspace numerous of times and they've yet to do anything.

Report •

Ask Question