|1. Click Start and then type notepad in the Start Search box. |
2. Click Notepad in the Programs list.
3. Copy the following commands, and then paste them into the opened Notepad window:
REGSVR32 WUPS2.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUPS.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUAUENG.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUAPI.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUCLTUX.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUWEBV.DLL /S
REGSVR32 JSCRIPT.DLL /S
REGSVR32 MSXML3.DLL /S
1. In Notepad, on the File menu, click Save As.
2. In the Save as type list, click All Files.
3. In the File name box, type register.bat.
4. Save the Register.bat file to your desktop.
5. Right-click the Register.bat file, and then click Run as administrator.Collapse this imageExpand this imageIf you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password or click Continue.
our patience is big