Click here for important information about

Where & what is the nubbin please

May 30, 2017 at 09:06:48
Specs: Windows 7
my black ink cartridges (2now) will not print - please tell me exactly where is the a"nubbin" - i'm a dummy - are you speaking of the cartridge?
i don't see anything i'd call a "nubbin"

See More: Where & what is the nubbin please

May 30, 2017 at 13:39:12
No idea. Where did you get the term "nubbin" from?

It might help if you specified the make and model of the printer and told us if you were using manufacturer's original cartridges or third-party ones.

Report •

May 30, 2017 at 13:48:56

Report •

May 30, 2017 at 16:31:18
A small lump or residual part

Always pop back and let us know the outcome - thanks

Report •

Related Solutions

May 30, 2017 at 20:33:21
As a fingernail-biting kid my mother always said I chewed them down to the nubbins.

Report •

May 31, 2017 at 07:50:23
katy, perhaps you can tell us why type of printer you have. Have you cleaned the cartridges and the inside of the housing (where the little cartridge snaps into the printer?)

Report •

Ask Question