Its about an adapter that has music on it

October 30, 2015 at 19:57:03
Specs: Windows 7, N/A
The adapter I have it has music on it (I don't know if the music stays in my adapter) it went with my old cellphone my new cellphone has no adapter and I would like to keep what's on my adapter in my computer then transfer it to I think its called a stick. How can I find out if there is still something in my adapter.

Thank you

See More: Its about an adapter that has music on it

Report •

October 31, 2015 at 00:50:01
I can only think the "adapter" you refer to is a microSD card which isn't an adapter at all.

You need a microSD adapter, put the microSD card in to it, then plug it in to a card reader which plugs in to the USB port of any PC or laptop (some laptops even have a built-in card reader).

You can then copy the content to the hard drive.

Report •

October 31, 2015 at 11:27:25
Also when you finally manage to extract or recover rhe music from the "adapter" (sd card) besides having it on your computer harddrive, make a cd or dvd copy too. Note also that both sd cards and usb drives (sticks) are not designed for long term storage. They can (and often do) fail - meaning you lose the contents... Which is why make a couple cd or dvd copies too; these last longer...

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question