Gmail error E-mail sent rejected by the recipient domain

December 29, 2011 at 18:56:32
Specs: Windows 7
I set my nearby computer to Gmail.
I send an email from xxx@gmail.com to xxx@ptpn13.com (the ptpn13.com is our company web), but that email was rejected with the message :

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

gustidharma@ptpn13.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 sorry, this recipient is in my badrecipientto list (#5.7.1) (state 14).

----- Original message -----

Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:35:13 +0800
Subject: tes
From: Sugi Antoro <sugi5061@gmail.com>
To: gustidharma@ptpn13.com

tes"

Then, I try to send same email from xxx@ptpn13.com to xxx@ptpn13.com , it works well.
The setting of mail, POP3, SMTP, etc. are same with my computer, except email address and account.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks

See More: Gmail error E-mail sent rejected by the recipient domain

Report •

December 30, 2011 at 07:22:13
"We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error."

Do as it says.

Report •

December 30, 2011 at 07:55:22
this recipient is in my badrecipientto list

This tells you all you need to know. ptpn13.com has blocked all mail from you personally or from gmail in general. Possibly the latter to avoid being drowned in spam. Contact your companies IT department.

Stuart

Report •

December 30, 2011 at 15:44:47
But only that my nearby computer. Mine and others work well. I have tried to set off firewall and set security at low. The problem still happen.

Report •

Related Solutions

December 30, 2011 at 16:08:42
What do you mean by my nearby computer?

Are these others using the same Email address as you are, that is xxx@gmail.com. It could just be your IP address that is being blocked be either way, you are being blocked.

Ass stated earlier, contact you company. They will have all the answers.

Stuart

Report •

December 30, 2011 at 16:55:36
I mean that 7 computers in my office with 7 operators, with each IP and email address at ptpn13.com. The last with a new computer and I have to set it for Microsoft Outlook. Sometimes we have to receive email from gmail.com from clients. So, I try to send him from my gmail account.

Report •

Ask Question