Edit file saved in JPG Format

January 14, 2013 at 22:28:42
Specs: Windows 7
i have a document which was in jpg format, now i want to edit to change the text in that image format

See More: Edit file saved in JPG Format

Report •

January 15, 2013 at 04:05:02
If there is text superimposed on the image and you want to change that text you will need to use Photoshop Elements from Adobe.
You will probably have to clone out the existing text, then add new text.

Photoshop Elements: http://www.adobe.com/products/photo...

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question