compaq Presario CQ57 screen line and dead area

June 3, 2012 at 08:25:19
Specs: Windows 7
Laptop--Compaq Presario CQ57 Vision AMD/Windows 7. My son had his hand on the laptop upper left area and closed the top-- afterwards the screen then only shows 70% good with a vertical line and only white in the remaining 30% except for a black glob in lower left portion of screen. Any ideas on what I need to do to fix? Replace screen?

See More: compaq Presario CQ57 screen line and dead area

Report •

#1
June 3, 2012 at 11:07:41
Yes. some of the crystal cells have been damaged.

Report •

#2
June 3, 2012 at 17:40:13
What phil22 is asking for is more details... your shorthand version is not descriptive enough!

Report •
Related Solutions


Ask Question