|I am having a problem with Folder Redirection.|
Steps I’ve Taken.
1. Installed Clean Copy of Server 2008 Ent.
2. Configured TCP/IP for Static.
3. Installed AD DS/DNS/File Services.
4. Successfully joined a Windows 7 Enterprise 32 bit Client Machine.
5. Created a folder called “Profiles” on C: and shared the folder, giving full permissions to everyone.
6. Edited the GPO in GPMC for Folder Redirection for My Documents, Favorites, AppData and pointed at that folder. (Example: \\Server03\Profiles). I have left all default check box’s as is.
I logged off, Restarted, Re-joined my Win 7 Client, and still won’t redirect. Even Restarted the Server, Let it sit a bit, and…yes, nothing….
Anyone see a Step I’m missing?