Click here for important information about

where to type the php text

October 2, 2011 at 02:17:36
Specs: Windows XP
what is the editor to write php code or html code and how do i link php or html form to mysql

See More: where to type the php text

October 3, 2011 at 16:09:16
You can use a simple text editor like Notepad to develop a website in PHP and HTML. I personally use Notepad++ exclusively for my web development projects. It's like Notepad on steroids with such helpful tools as line numbering, syntax highlighting, spell check, file tabs, and supports a huge number of software and web languages.

Here are a few helpful resources for the other part of your query.
PHP (and HTML) connection to MySQL -

Apologies if I don't respond to your reply immediately. I don't check this site daily, but you're welcome to PM me as a reminder.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question