|Hi, here are some tips for your consideration:|
- For new sites, submit your top-level host page directly to Google for indexing (http://www.google.com/addurl/)...But be careful, don't submit the same URL multiple times.
- Optimize the content of your site pages (body, URL name, title, meta tags) with relevant keywords. For example, if you have a blog, make sure that the blog is the same topic as your site (no bait and switch).
- Is your site completely Flash or image-based? Consider adding an HTML wrapper that contains searchable keywords and content.
- Provide regular and keyword(s) relevant content updates for your site.
- Have legitimate and reputable sites link to your site.
There are more ways, these are just a few ideas.