where do i report a hacker

November 25, 2010 at 21:49:53
Specs: Windows 7
a man named frank wong has hacked my computer and a friends computer he is doing threats and has even tryed to kill 2 men he is dangeriouse and has me scared. know he has paid a lawyer in new york city her name is sharon solomon to give him a draft thats not even hes/ he hackes threw daneil taylors im on messenger and threatens me and theses 2 men

See More: where do i report a hacker

November 25, 2010 at 21:55:02
Unfortunately this is just a computer forum that helps with software/hardware issues. The problem you describe does not concern such issues. I suggest you contact the proper authorities in your area and explain the nature of the threats that have been made against you.

Report •

November 26, 2010 at 08:36:26
You sure know a lot about this guy for someone who you only know is "hacking" your computer. I would be more apt to believe this is just a schoolmate who is trying to scare you. How do you know he's tried to kill two people and what his lawyer's name is. Is this just stuff he has told you?

PS. just because he's figured out how to get to your messenger account doesn't mean he's hacked your computer.

Report •

November 26, 2010 at 08:50:09
Public prosecutor is the man you should be talking to.


Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question