Where do I go to report someone hacking?

January 11, 2011 at 22:59:54
Specs: Windows 64
My ex has practically admitted that they went into my personal e mails and read them. They turned up somewhere where they could only have know I would be by reading them; violence was an issue so it was pretty scary to see them there.
Where can I go to report them? Is it best to go to the police or is there another route? Please dont ask me to look up IP addresses!!! MSN were bordering on useless when I dealt with them about it

See More: Where do I go to report someone hacking?

Report •

January 12, 2011 at 01:07:08
"...violence was an issue..."

... worth speaking to the cops for advice perhaps "restraining order"

Angel Decoy
... Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties
Grrrr... ...im

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question