|Its a desktop.|
But it seems like its a combo of blaster and faulty hardware, there of the inconsistent shutdowns.
Because last night I wasnt even able to start the computer because it would turn off within a second of turning on, and the times it did go past a second it never stayed on, it never even finished loading the OS.
The only component that overheats that fast in my experience is the CPU so i took it out, cleaned it and changed the cooling paste and put it back in. But still the same problem.
So i did the same with my graphic card and cleaned up the power supply. But alas the problem persists.
So after work im gonna try n change to an old power supply and if it works then ill open up and check the new one and try to fix it or buy another one.... and THEN ill get rid of the pesky virus.