1. Since last two days, I’m unable to reach my Yahoo mail page from my Home Computer (OS: Win-7). When I Log-in and select the Mail option, a box with the following message appears and stays on indefinitely :
2. At the bottom of the box, two options are placed : "I Accept" & "No Thanks”. However, nothing happens on selecting either of the options, and the page hangs.
3. Other e-mail accounts of my friends can be accessed from the same computer.
4. My own "My Yahoo" account can be accessed on the same PC; and except the "Mail" option, all its other pages can also be opened.
5. I’m able to access my mails from my Office Computer.
Please advise. Thanks.