My name is Munawar from DELL social media outreach team
With reference to your post regarding your computer not booting to windows, I would suggest you to run startup repair using the Operating systems disc (Windows 7).
In order to do that, please perform the following steps:
1. Insert the OS disc while the computer is on and turn off the computer.
2. Restart the computer and keep tapping the F12 key as soon as you power on the computer.
3. On the boot device menu, select on-board CD/DVD drive and hit enter.
4. Then, you will see a message which will appear for 1 or 2 seconds which will say “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD”. As soon as you see this message, press any key on the keyboard to proceed to the next step.
5. On the next screen, select U.S English as the keyboard layout.
6. Next, on the install now page, select “Repair your computer” which will appear on the bottom left hand corner of the page.
7. It will then take you to the system recovery options page. On the system recovery options page, please select “Startup Repair” and hit “Next”.
8. The OS disc will repair all the damaged Operating system files and boot the computer to windows.
In case the Startup Repair did not fix the problem, Please try the same steps again
Follow from Step 1 to Step 6, then on the system recovery options page select the option "System Restore" and select the date to which you want to have the computer restored.
Please let us know if this helps
Dell Social Media Responder