|Note: I can help you remove malware manually. Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible. First Track this topic. Then follow:|
1) Can you please post your AVZ log:
Note: Run AVZ in windows normal mode. If avz.exe doesn't start, then try to rename the file avz.exe to something else and try to run it again. Make sure you have your web browser open in background before following the steps below.
i) To create the log file, download AVZ by clicking HERE. Please save this file to your desktop or "My Documents" folder.
ii) Next, unpack the file to a new folder using the Compressed (zipped) folders wizard built into Windows XP/Vista, or a zip utility of your choice.
iii) Once you have unpacked the contents of the zip archive, please launch the file AVZ.exe by double clicking on it or right clicking and selecting Open.
Note: If you are running Windows vista launch AVZ.exe by right clicking and selecting Run as Administrator.
You should now see the main window of the AVZ utility. Please navigate to File->Custom Scripts. Copy the script below by using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+C or the corresponding option via right click.
ExecuteAVUpdateEx( 'http://avz.virusinfo.info/avz_up/', 1, '','','');
Paste the script into the execution window by using CTRL+V keyboard shortcut, or the "paste" option via the right click menu. Click on Run to run the script, the PC will reboot. After the reboot the LOG subfolder is created in the folder with AVZ, with a file called virusinfo_syscure.zip inside. Upload that file to rapidshare.com and paste the link here.
2) Download OTL to your Desktop
1) Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted (for Vista, right click the icon and Run as Administrator).
2) When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
3) Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
4) In the lower right corner of the Top Panel, checkmark "LOP Check" and checkmark "Purity Check".
5) Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
i) When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTListIt.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
ii) Upload both the files to rapidshare.com and post download links.
If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 24 hours send me a PM.