|PS: It seems like you have stubborn rootkit on your system. We should be able to take it out.|
Follow these Steps in order numbered. Don't proceed to next step unless you have successfully completed previous step:
1) Run this script in AVZ like before, your computer will reboot:
2) After reboot execute following script in AVZ:
A file called quarantine1.zip should be created in C:\. Upload that file to rapidshare.com and Private message me download link.
3) Follow these steps in order numbered:
1) Download GMER: http://gmer.net/download.php
[This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended).]
2) Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
3) Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
4) Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
5) GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
6) If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
7) Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
8) When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log and upload it rapidshare.com. Post the download link to the uploaded file in your post.
9) Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
Note: Please give me the exact name of the file you downloaded in step 1 + post your log from step 8 in your next post.
If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 24 hours send me a PM.