Receive Email without my address in headers

August 13, 2011 at 01:32:39
Specs: Windows 7
RECEIVING EMAIL WITHOUT MY ADDRESS IN HEADERS. MY ID IS K4KEP

From - Sat Aug 13 03:28:18 2011
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:37:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: wxxsceqx@athissite.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

See More: Receive Email without my address in headers

Report •

August 13, 2011 at 06:16:20
There are numerous possible explanations for this. The message may have been sent to a mailing list, or your email providers server may have made a mistake. There is nothing you can do about this. Your ID is irrelevant.

Report •

August 13, 2011 at 06:16:56
There are numerous possible explanations for this. The message may have been sent to a mailing list, or your email providers server may have made a mistake. There is nothing you can do about this. Your ID is irrelevant.

I have seen this happen many times.

Report •

August 13, 2011 at 06:51:07
this does not happen ocasionaly but many many times.

Report •

Related Solutions

August 13, 2011 at 08:10:15
In that case contact your email provider.

Report •

August 13, 2011 at 17:54:30
I have many times

Report •