|I've followed this advice and still can't get my computer to request, prompt for user account and password. Instead of displaying the usual blue screen when I turn on the computer, it just goes straight to my private administrative account. How do I get it to not do that|
Protecting account :
1. Go to Start / Control Panel
2. Click on User Accounts
3. Look under "or pick an account to change" and pick "Computer administrator"
4. Click on "Create a password"
5. Type your password
6. Re-type to confirm it
7. Use hint question in case if you forget your password
8. Click on "Create Password"
9. Next window is asking you, if you wanna make your folders & files invisible for other users with limited access. Its up to you, if you want that or not.
10. You have successfully created a password to access your administrator account