|These two scans will help find the bad files and registry entries. You repaired part of the registry but there are some lingering baddies. |
Download DDS and save it to your desktop.
Disable any script blocker if your Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware has it.
Once downloaded you can disconnect from the Internet and disable your Ant-Virus temporarily if needed.
Then double click dds.scr to run the tool.
When done, the DDS.txt will open.
Click Yes at the next prompt for Optional Scan.
When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
2. Attach.txt (do not zip just copy/paste)
Save both reports to your desktop then post them please.You may need to post in segments to get all the info to us as the logs may be to large to fit in one post.
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from one of these sites:
Rename the setup file, mbam-setup.exe, before you download it. To do that once the "enter name of file to save to" box appears as the download begins in the filename box rename mbam-setup.exe to tool.exe> click save.
1. Double Click tool.exe to install the application.
2. Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
3. If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
4. Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan. The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
5. When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
6. Make sure that everything found is checked, and click Remove Selected.
7. When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
8. The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
9. Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.