|You can also try to scan with Rootrepeal|
1) Extract the RootRepeal.exe file from the ZIP and save the EXE file to your Desktop.
2) Disable your antivirus, antispyware, and firewalls before continuing or they may block RootRepeal from running properly.
3) Now run RootRepeal.exe
4) On the bottom click the Files tab and then click the Scan button
5) Select all of your drives by checking the boxes and then click OK.
6) It will start scanning. It can take awhile..be patient.
7) Attach the log your next reply.