|Follow these steps carefully and in order numbered:|
1) Download The Avenger by Swandog46 from here.
2) Unzip/extract it to a folder on your desktop.
3) Double click on avenger.exe to run The Avenger.
4) Click OK.
5) Make sure that the box next to Scan for rootkits has a tick in it and that the box next to Automatically disable any rootkits found does not have a tick in it.
6) Copy all of the text in the below code box to the clipboard by highlighting it and then pressing Ctrl+C.
Drivers to delete:
Files to delete:
7) In the avenger window, click the Paste Script from Clipboard, button.
8) Click the Execute button.
9) You will be asked Are you sure you want to execute the current script?.
10) Click Yes.
11) You will now be asked First step completed --- The Avenger has been successfully set up to run on next boot. Reboot now?.
12) Click Yes.
13) Your PC will now be rebooted.
Note: If the above script contains Drivers to delete: or Drivers to disable:, then The Avenger will require two reboots to complete its operation.
14) After your PC has completed the necessary reboots, a log should automatically open. If it does not automatically open, then the log can be found at %systemdrive%\avenger.txt (typically C:\avenger.txt).
15) Please upload this log to rapidshare.com and post a download link to the uploaded file.
If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 24 hours send me a PM.