|thats the virus you can remove by following these steps...i will 3 solutions to remove that virus..k if you bored to try that one.just use the sofware named quick heal it wil remove the virus...|
Followed below steps:
1. Click on Any folder.
2. Click Tools - Folder Options - View - Hidden Files & Folders
3. Mark Show hidden files and folders
4. Unmark Hide extensions of Known file types
5. Unmark Hide protected Operating system
6. First two files were seen on my flash drive : Rahul’svirusprotection.vbe & autorun.inf
7. Click on the properties of both file and unmarked Read only.
8. Clicked Apply & deleted both files.
9. Searched for Rahul*.* on hard drives.
10. Click on the properties file and unmarked Read only deleted the file.
11. Now LORD RAHUL COOL is out of my browser.
actually this is a VB script file and located in System32
directory, first you delete this file from this location
In Windows Explorer…. following this steps
Tools — > Folder Options —> View(tab)
check this one
Show hidden Files and Folders …
Uncheck this one
Hide prorected operating system files (Recommended)
Now you can view all system files and Hidden files into your drives….
go to this system directory
find this file one “Rahulsvirusprotection.vbe”
and delete it…..then following the REGEDIT clear steps….it’s really very simple.
if u can not found this file, please search word like *Rahul*.*
if u can not delete this file, please search the software name like UNLOCKER 1.8.8 in google
this small utility can delete this file very easily
and finally you will get a error message while logging in ..to remove that..just do
after deleting the virus in the logon you will receive the message cannot run the script like that..follow this procedure…start–>run–>regedit..and go to the following path.. i will give you…heykey_local machine–>software–>microsoft–>windows NT–>current version–>windows logon…go there and delete the second path..thats for rahul cool virus..keep the first one alone and delete the rest..for ex:keep like C:WINDOWSsystem32userinit.exe..save then exit..thats all..next time it wont show the message