|Hello everyone. Thanks for the responses.|
Before I try out your suggested solution, I continued to figure out on my own. I managed to solve it. It was due to 'Internet Download Manager' extension. Somehow after my trial periods expired, I uninstalled it, and reinstalled it after few weeks to see if I can get new trial, but it couldn't work anyway (as expected), so I removed as an extension on Google Chrome. After suspecting the internet download manager is the source, I used task manager to 'End task' it, it only worked after I 'End task' it for more than 5 times, then I straight away uninstalled it, and my downloads worked as usual again. But the mystery remains why was other browser affected by the internet download manager also, maybe because it was a default setting to influence all browsers. Thanks for your response anyway.
I already tried different browsers, I had the same problem downloading, but it's all settled now.
This post serves as an appreciation and experience sharing to all. Thanks again.