How should I deal with a persistent hacker?

Toshiba Satellite a505-s6020 laptop pc -...
June 9, 2010 at 21:28:51
Specs: Windows 7
i have a hacker that has been stalkin me for about 1 year now and it started up yet again, this person claims to kno me, knows all my family. Got into all my email accounts so i changed the passwords and put protection on them and he still got into it. This person hacked into my computer and sent pictures to people i kno. i have his email 2 of them actually and one of them is connected to a web page teaching people how to hack. Wat do i do???
I contacted local police in my area when the incidents for accured and they said nothing could be done without verbal threats. But it doesnt stop and he is getting worse and worse the more time goes on.

See More: How should I deal with a persistent hacker?

June 10, 2010 at 00:29:14
Don't know which country you're in but in the UK cybercrime,
such as any sort of hacking into another person's computer, is
illegal under both the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and the Digital
Economy Bill 2010.

I would start by contacting your ISP and seeing if they can point
to in the right direction to get redress.

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us..."

Report •

June 10, 2010 at 07:30:26
just google on How To Report a Hacker and you will have lots of hits.

Some HELP in posting on plus free progs and instructions Cheers

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question