| 1. Sign in to your Windows Live Hotmail Account from Hotmail.|
2. Click on your name at the right-top of the home page of your Windows Live Page. You’ll see a list popup. Select View Your Account.
changing hotmail password 01 How to Change your Hotmail Password
3. You may be asked to sign in again. Enter your current password and click Sign in.
4. In your Account Summary, just below the Password reset information heading, click on Change next to the starred password.
changing hotmail password 02 How to Change your Hotmail Password
5. A screen will appear where you will be asked to provide your old password. You will then be required to type in a new password and then retype it again for confirmation. Note: Make sure you enter a strong password. Passwords are case sensitive (so EXAMPLE, Example, and example are not the same).
changing hotmail password 03 How to Change your Hotmail Password
6. Click the Save button to save your new password. You will then be taken to the login page where you can now login with your new password.