|I have the following symptoms:|
- my Windows Vista taskbar keeps reverting from the modern version to the classic (tan bar) after about 10 minutes of having my computer on
- I cannot access any downloads to anti-virus software (I am directed to a scam page)
- At random times, I cannot access my most visited websites (Gmail, Facebook, School email)
My attempted solutions:
- I have run CCleaner, AVG, Malwarebytes, SuperAntiSpyware, rkill, and Ad-aware. Nothing has worked. AVG has had pop-ups that mention an "Exploit Rogue Scanner (type 1349)."
How I most likely received this virus:
- Left computer on in an open, unsecured network at large hotel
I'd appreciate anyone's help! This virus has rendered my computer's online usage pretty much useless.