Have a look at Old Boy71's suggestion first, if you have no luck you try this:
1) click Start, click Run, type in devmgmt.msc and click OK, click on View, Show Hidden Devices.
2) Expand the device list by clicking the Plus sign. Now try to find "TDSSserv.sys" right click Disable. (Please do NOT click uninstall option or it will reinfect when you reboot.) It should now ask you to reboot, let it.
3) Now you need to get a spyware remover download like TDSSkiller or Hitman Pro 3.5 run which you choose and do a full scan it should fix your problems. It may have left some traces in your pc registry? Especially if its been in it awhile? Which will be ok, they cant reinfect.
4) Go through step again 1) and click Show Hidden Devices again to hide them.
5) Also Disable "System Restore" to clear it of saved restore points to stop reinfections. Then Enable "System Restore" again and create a new restore point.
6) Do you run AV software? If so it should have stopped this infection from ever getting on your pc. You might want to look at another AV program? I run BullGuard10 which has a three month free trial download from BullGuard.com. Avast is a good free AV product.