|Download TDSSKiller to your Desktop from the following link.|
1. Extract its contents to your desktop and make sure TDSSKiller.exe (the contents of the zipped file) is on the Desktop itself, not within a folder on the desktop. It will extract to an unzipped folder, drag TDSSKiller.exe out of that folder onto the desktop.
2. Go to Start > Run (Or you can hold down your Windows key and press R) and copy and paste the following into the text field. (make sure you include the quote marks) Then press OK.
"%userprofile%\Desktop\TDSSKiller.exe" -l C:\TDSSKiller.txt -v
3. If it says "Hidden service detected" DO NOT type anything in. Just press Enter on your keyboard to not do anything to the file.
4. When it is done, a log file should be created on your C: drive called "TDSSKiller.txt" please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
Please run RSIT.exe by random/random and post its logs.
Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from the following link and save it to your desktop.
1. Double click on RSIT.exe to launch program.
2.(Vista Users Only) Right click on the RSIT.exe icon and select "Run as Administrator" to run the program.
3. Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
4. Your firewall may alert you that RSIT is requesting Internet access. Please allow it.
5.Once it has finished, two logs will open: log.txt<-- this will be maximized and info.txt<-- this will be minimized. Both logs will be located at C:\RSIT.exe.