|A good bit to do.|
First you need to uninstall two programs to prevent reinfection before we can get the computer clean. Thes programs are LimeWire and Utorrent, both are know to harbor spyware. To remove them navigate to Control panel>> Programs and Features> scroll down to them one at the time and> right click>click uninstall.
Your java is out of date and may have been exploited.
Download the latest version of java from this link Java
Click on the JRE 6 Update 16 download button.
Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement". The page will refresh.
Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation with or without Multi-language and save to your desktop.
Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java. Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name. It should have the "coffee cup" icon next to it.
Click the Remove or Change/Remove button. Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed
Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u16-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.
The infection is precisionad, lets run a few removal tools.
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from one of these sites:
Rename the setup file, mbam-setup.exe, before you download it. To do that once the "enter name of file to save to" box appears as the download begins in the filename box rename mbam-setup.exe to tool.exe> click save.
1. Double Click tool.exe to install the application.
2. Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
3. If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
4. Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan. The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
5. When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
6. Make sure that everything found is checked, and click Remove Selected.
7. When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
8. The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
9. Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Please download ComboFix to the desktop from one of the following links:
Rename the setup file, combofix.exe, before you download it. To do that once the "enter name of file to save to" box appears as the download begins in the filename box rename combofix.exe to toolb.exe> click save.
Combofix is a powerful tool so follow the instructions exactly or you could damage your computer. Install the recovery console whem ask. When Combofix begins to run do not move the mouse or the computer could hang.
Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan. They can interfere with Combofix and remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results".
Click on This Link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.
To run combofix with Vista you will need to right click the combofix icon> then click "run as admistrator". Also if combofix does not run boot into safe most the try to run it again.
To get into the Windows Vista Safe mode, as the computer is booting press and hold your "F8 Key" which should bring up the "Windows Advanced Options Menu" . Use your arrow keys to select to "Safe Mode" and press your Enter key.
Please post the Malwarebytes log and the Combofix log.