|Please run the following scans and post their logs.|
Download DDS and save it to your desktop.
Disable any script blocker if your Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware has it.
Once downloaded you can disconnect from the Internet and disable your Ant-Virus temporarily if needed.
Then double click dds.scr to run the tool.
When done, the DDS.txt will open.
Click Yes at the next prompt for Optional Scan.
When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
2. Attach.txt (do not zip just copy/paste)
Save both reports to your desktop then post them please.You may need to post in segments to get all the info to us as the logs may be to large to fit in one post.
Download TDSSKiller to your Desktop from the following link.
1. Extract the contents of TDSSKiller.zip to your Desktop.
2. Double click on TDSSKiller.exe to run it.
3. If it finds something and asks you what to do, follow the instructions to type in "delete".
4. When done, a log file should be created on your C: drive called TDSSKiller.txt(with time+date appended) please post this log in your next reply.